Terms, privacy and cookies
Land&Sky is the trading name of Land&Sky LLP, a limited liability partnership, company number OC342783, registered in England, registered office: The Old Vicarage, 99 St Stephens Road, Canterbury, Kent CT2 7JT. Partners are Alan Cary and Martin Cary.
Agreement for services
We agree to provide services on the terms set out below. Your continued instructions by phone, email or in writing will constitute agreement to the terms set out below unless we have already agreed alternative terms with you in writing.
General terms and conditions
The terms of business which govern our relationship follow:-
- Our fees and expenses are set out in our website or other written quotation. We require 50% of total fees as a deposit to reserve a booking and the balance prior to camping. Unless otherwise stated, fees are exclusive of VAT which must also be paid at the applicable rate.
- Cancellation - If you wish to cancel you can email us at email@example.com requesting cancellation. We will respond within 3 working days. Our cancellation policy is as follows.
If we can resell your camping period we will refund you in full less a nominal administration fee. If we cannot resell your camping period, we reserve the right to retain any deposit or full balance paid. We will refund you at the later of two weeks of your cancellation or when we receive the sale proceeds of reselling your reservation.
- Liability - We shall not be liable to you for any event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure or defective working of al equipment or internet service provision or for the consequences of it, or for any loss of profit indirect or consequential loss or damage. Our total liability to you arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall not exceed the monies you have paid us under it at the date any claim arises. Nothing in this clause shall, however, restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You must ensure your actions or omissions do not give rise to any loss or injury or breach of legal duty to members of the public. You agree to indemnify us and to keep us indemnified fully against all losses, actions, claims, proceedings, costs and damages and all legal costs or other expenses arising out of any breach of this clause.
- Quality - Our services will be provided with reasonable care and skill. However, our services are provided "as is" only. All implied warranties, conditions and other terms concerning our performance of the services are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Exchange Rates - We will invoice you in £ Sterling GBP and you agree to pay us in £ Sterling GBP.
- General. If there is an inconsistency between these general terms and conditions and any other communication, these terms and conditions shall prevail. Amendments to this agreement shall only be valid if made in writing and signed by both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable the remainder shall, nevertheless remain in full force and effect. Termination of this Agreement shall not affect any of the rights and liabilities of either party accrued at that date and nor shall it affect the continuation of any obligations expressed or intended to continue after termination. It is not intended that anybody other than you and us may benefit from this agreement because of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Headings are for convenience only and will not affect interpretation of this agreement. You may not assign this agreement without our consent. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Google Analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.